Bones and muscles must work together to perform movement in the body. Altered or restricted joint motion negatively affects the way our muscles work and vice versa. At times, muscles need to be stretched or lengthened, or there are localized areas of tightness (trigger points) that need to be worked out.
Dr. Weber utilizes a number of muscle techniques including:
- Transverse Frictional Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy (Ischemic Compression)
- PIR (Post-Isometric Relaxation)
- Myofascial Release
- Acupuncture Cupping Massage
- Acupuncture Dry Needling Therapy
Utilizing these various techniques along with specific manipulative therapy addresses the joint and associated muscle reactions allowing for faster healing than if just the joint or just the muscle was treated.